Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Visceral Response- Rugby ball

When I look at this rugby ball I feel great emotions. I strong feelings about this "ball" because I play the sport that is one reason why just looking at this object brings up some feelings and even some memories. The picture is black and white, but there is just something about the red mixed with the white that just kind of calms me down its a soothing feeling, its  kind of hard to explain. The texture of the ball is kind of similar to a football, but maybe a little more smoother. There is just something about playing with a ball that is just entertaining because there is just so much you can do with a ball. the size of the ball is a little different then a regular ball, its more ovalish and wider then a basketball. just looking at this picture just makes me want to go out and play. It brings out the little kid in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment