Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The scene I chose to do was when the Joker was riding in the back of the cop car. I chose this scene because Christopher Nolan turned this scene into such a dark part of the film. The way the Jokers wardrobe was to the music that was playing in this scene. Christopher Nolan had Heath Ledger play such a dark roll and you can really see that in this scene. I chose to do this on Christopher Nolan because Nolan is known for some mind trippy films such as Interstellar, Inception, and all of the Batman movies. I noticed in a lot of his films the scenes are more darker color wise.

1 comment:

  1. I was also thinking of doing this exact scene from the assignment because of the artistic way in which it was filmed and also how it helped enhance the story. Christopher Nolan is one of my favorite directors because of what he's done with Batman and Inception.

    ReplyDelete